Thank you to Jasmine from How Useful It Is for tagging me, and thank you to Jamie form A Little Slice of Jamie for creating it. I was tagged roughly a week ago, but because of school I have barely touched my laptop in that amount of time. Anyway, on with the tag!
1. Answer the questions below
2. Credit the creator: Jamie @ A Little Slice of Jamie
3. Tag at least 5 people
4. Have fun!
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
On my bed with my laptop on my lap.
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
A few hours. I am an excellent procrastinator (I procrastinate from doing things that I want to do) and I edit my reviews like crazy as well (Still miss things though).
3. When did you start your book blog?
Late June 2015 after my exams were done. I already had a book review blog, but I hated my content and the only traffic it got was from my dad occasionally checking it. I wanted a fresh start, so I created a Goodreads account, a Twitter (I now use it as a blog and personal Twitter) and a Facebook page(now deleted) for my blog, and For the Lover of Books was born.
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
This is just something I have made up in my head, but I feel a lot of pressure to read books quickly to review them, and it takes away from the time that I get to really savor and enjoy good books.
5. What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
I love being able to share my opinions with people who share my love of reading (my friends are all sick of hearing about books).
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
This year, I had the most fun writing my review of The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows.
7. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
I love writing reviews. I find it easier (and more fun) to write angry reviews rather than nicer reviews, as I find I have more to say about the things I did not like.
8. When do you typically write?
In the afternoon.
9. Do you review every book you read?
I used to, but I have found myself DNF ing a lot more books lately (for example The Book Thief) and I have found my DNF book reviews normally aren’t very good.
10. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
I need to have music playing, but at a volume that I won’t register the words and sing along.
11. When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
I try and write my reviews as soon as I can after finishing the book. I also tend to write my reviews in my head while reading the books.
12. How often do you post?
I try and post whenever I have something and/or time to post.
I will not be tagging anyone specifically (I think I will do a post on why as soon as I have time), but please feel free to do this tag.