Today (October 10, 2016) is Canadian Thanksgiving, so I thought I would do a short post on 5 book and blogging related things I am thankful for.
- I’m thankful that books saved my life. I have so much left to live for, and I’m thankful that reading put me in my right mind long enough to see that.
- I am thankful that there are still people becoming authors. I hope one day I will know how hard and scary that is.
- I’m thankful that in an age where print is dying, publishers are still printing books. I’m not a fan of e-books and e-readers, and I pretty much buy all my books, so I can safely say I would be upset if books were no longer being published.
- I’m thankful for WordPress. I have no idea what my life would be without this platform and my blog, and frankly, I don’t want to.
- Finally, I’m thankful for all of you. Without all of you wonderfully supportive people on here, I wouldn’t be working towards overcoming my social anxiety, so thank you!
Books and blogging have done so much for me, and I am so grateful for it. I may have never read an ARC and I may not have many followers, but there is so much more to be thankful for than numbers and free books.