I was tagged by Mandy from Book Princess Reviews. If you are not already following her blog, you should rectify that immediately. You can read her answers here.
LIST FIVE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY
- Books: I figured I’d start with the obvious. Books are one of the most important things in my life. Without book, I wouldn’t have this blog. Without books, I don’t think I would still be alive.
- Music: Another things that is deeply important to me. Music keeps me sane and above suicidal when my depression is particularly awful.
- Gilmore Girls: I just started watching it recently, but I’m hooked (I’m currently watching it as we speak).
- The Lizzie Bennet Diaries : I heard about this series last year, and it makes my heart feel full whenever I watch it. I’ve already been through the series twice.
- Hamilton: The musical, not the city in Ontario. I’m obsessed with this musical. So many good lyrics, paired with amazing music.
LIST FIVE SONGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY
These aren’t exactly happy songs, but they are songs I like, so that’s something. These are in no particular order.
- Fall Out Boy – Just One Yesterday ft. Foxes
- Dropkick Murphys – Rose Tattoo
- Hercules – Go the Distance (Michael Bolton version, not from an official Vevo/ channel)
- Green Day – Still Breathing
- Imagine Dragons – Demons
I hope you enjoyed that look into my soul. These are not necessarily my favorite songs (because picking your favourite songs is picking your favourite book levels of impossible), but I think I’ve hit all of the “emo” (my sister’s term, not mine), Celtic punk, Disney, and depressing points of my taste in music. Now all I need is to throw in some random country songs, and a significant amount of Kelly Clarkson, and we’ve got a general overview of my music tastes.
Marie from Marie’s Library
Abbie from The Fuzzy Bookworm
Aditi from Readers Rule
If you wish to be tagged and haven’t been, let me know in the comments, and I will add you and your blog to this list.