Hello! I forgot what day my blogiversary was (I thought it was on the 26th), so I’m rush writing this the night before. What else is new.
The posts I normally do for my blogiversary are normally focused on me, but I wanted to give back to this wonderful community that has given me so much by hosting a GIVEAWAY!
So here are the rules, disclaimers, etc.:
- The prize is a YA book of your choosing (as long as it’s roughly average hardcover price. Please don’t have me buy you a $50 CDN YA book (if those exist). I am a poor university student)
- This is open internationally (as long as Book Depository ships to you)
- Speaking of Book Depository, I’ll be purchasing your prize using Book Princess Review‘s referral link. Mandy and Sha are wonderful and have been some of my biggest supporters, and I really wanted to give back to them by using their link.
- The only requirement is that you comment on this post. That means all other ways to gain entries are optional. If you follow me for the giveaway and then unfollow me right after the giveaway is over, you will be barred from future giveaways run by me. As a note: I post about mental illness a lot on all my platforms. If that is triggering to you in any way, please don’t follow me. Your mental well-being is more important than extra giveaway entries.
- There is an extra entry specifically for international (as in non-US) people. As an international reader, I know how frustrating online giveaways can be, but I didn’t want to stop any people from the US from entering. This is just to give some people who might not normally be able to enter giveaways a leg up and is in no way meant as a slight towards people who live in the US.
- This giveaway is not affiliated with anyone. I am running it using my own money of my own volition.
- I will never share any of the information you give me as a part of this giveaway with anyone. That being said, if you win I will need to know your mailing address in order to get you your prize. Please make sure it is okay for me to know your address for the purpose of this giveaway before entering.
- I will update this post once the giveaway has ended with the name of the winner. If that is you, you have 48 to contact me (can be by DM on Twitter (@LoverofBooksblg) or Instagram (@loverofbooksblog), or by email (email@example.com) to claim your prize.
- This giveaway ends on June 30th, 2019 at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Now you can just click this link to enter. Good Luck!
And thank you to everyone reading this! I never expected too love blogging and this community as much as I do when I started For the Lover of Books at 16 after exams were over. I’ve grown a lot over the last few years, and this blog has grown with me. I’ve met some amazing people, written countless posts, and gotten to share the books I love with the internet. Thank you for being there with me! Here’s to 4 years of doing whatever I’m doing here.
Edit: Congratulations Rendz, you are the winner of the giveaway! You have 48 hours to claim your prize.