I was tagged by Michaela from Journey into Books, so thank you to her for tagging me. You can check out her post here. I did this way back in 2016, but all my facts were kind of awful and half of them are outdated, so I will not be linking that post here. Feel free to search the internet for it, though. I’m glad to have a second chance to do it.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Half of my top 2 front teeth are fake. I broke them in grade 6. It means I bite a lot of food from the side, so I can’t eat apples unless they have been cut.
- I have lived in the same house all my life. It isn’t really big enough for my family at the moment, but there’s no point in moving when the youngest of us is 16.
- I played clarinet in high school. The part that goes into the bell (bottom piece) on my first clarinet actually broke, so we turned it into a lamp. I think I have a picture of me in band, so if I find them I’ll put them at the bottom of this post.
- My dad is a huge music lover, so so are me and my siblings. The thing is that everyone hates my music. I feel only a little guilty for dragging my dad to go see Panic! At the Disco in Toronto in July because of how much they complain when I want to talk about music I like.
- I have seen Sheryl Crow, Fountains of Wayne, Taylor Swift, Green Day, and Fall Out Boy in concert. Those are all in order from first concert to most recent, and the last two are far more recent than the others.
- Since the World Cup is happening right now, my teams are South Africa, Greece, Germany, and Brazil (only Brazil is still in this year’s World Cup). I know it’s a ridiculous to have 4 teams, but I picked them during the 2010 World Cup when I was 11, and I had what 11 year old me thought was a valid reason behind it. My grandmother is from South Africa and I still have family there, I was (and still am) obsessed with Greek mythology, my mom has German friends and cheers for Germany, and I went for Brazil because I had heard they were good. If Canada ever manages to make it to the men’s World Cup I’ll go for my country over these 4, but I highly doubt that will happen.
- I’ve designed both of my blog logos in Microsoft Powerpoint. I know they aren’t very good, but Powerpoint is so easy to use and I have no design skills whatsoever.
I’m a rule breaker (and have trouble tagging people for anxiety reasons), so if you want to do this consider yourself tagged. And as promised, I have two pictures of me with a clarinet from grade 10 (I think?). Aren’t my high school cafeteria and gymnasium lovely?